1. He looks up at the upper deck of every bus he walks past.
2. You’ve never seen him without a hat.
3. He refers to himself in the third person.
4. He wears jean trousers that ‘throw up’ all over his trainers.
6. He’ll reply 10 hours later to your messages as he didn’t have enough data and didn’t want to use it all up…whilst on road.
7. When being asked about his future aspirations, the usual reply is always: “Yo, I’m just happy to be alive man.”
Believe me ladies, these men exist. Everyone has a type I guess, but if you have a smart head on your shoulders, these are the least type of men you should ever affiliate yourselves with.
Let’s not bring any road men any further into our 2016, okay?
*Disclaimer: this blog post was purely for entertainment purposes even though this is a reality for the men I’ve seen over several years, mostly aged 13-35 and living in London.
Read Confused parent asks Mumsnet what son’s urban slang such as ‘roadman’ means – the answers are hilarious: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/confused-parent-asks-mumsnet-what-7164254