1. Eat good! It makes you feel good. I made a food list and researched into restaurants I’m going to be eating at this summer in London. It’s great to see so many of them ticked off my list.
2. Take time out. To breathe, to concentrate on something, and to not be so aware of time, all of the time. I love inhaling and exhaling when feeling overwhelmed by all the rushes of everyday life. I always love having my nails did which means not being with my phone to avoid smudging my shellac manicure!
3. Overly socialise with my friends. Making last minute plans and surprise visits are always fun and spontaneous, and harder to refuse in good weather.
4. Look after me more. I’ve decided to have a religious routine of when and how often I maintain and prep my entire body, from head to toe. It’s nice having a bit of self care to look forward to, especially with a busy schedule!
5. Read more. Reading = growth. I’m very seasonal with the way I read but hope to get back on it asap!